Je bent hier: Vacatures / Senior Power Electronics Engineer @ HighTechXL
Who we are
At AVOXT, we made it our mission to make green hydrogen a cheaper alternative than fossil fuels so we can help accelerate the energy transition. That is why we are creating advanced technologies for extremely efficient hydrogen production.
We are passionate and driven to make an impact in the energy transition so we can ensure a healthy and green planet for ourselves, our children and our grandchildren. We are looking for team members who want to help accelerate the transition to a zero-emission fuel. With you, we will become a major player in industrial hydrogen production systems.
We are seeking an experienced (min. 10 years) power electronics engineer who can take the lead in the design and development of our groundbreaking power module for our next-gen electrolyser system.
You will work on developing the AVOXT advanced power module from an idea to a certified end-product. You will be one of the initial AVOXT team members and can lay the groundwork for our team expansion. Developing the product will be a team effort, and you can help build the team that will become the leaders in our field.
You will be the responsible engineer for the total design and development of our power module and the overall electronics of the electrolyser.
This will entail:
• Creating the overall electronic architecture
• Creating and overseeing the power module design
• Creating a strategy and plan to turn the design into a prototype taking into account certification requirements
• Setting up a system and plan to test the prototypes
• Developing and enforcing the plan to go from a working prototype to a scaled-up working end-product
• Help establish and lead a team to develop the prototypes leading to power module in the final product
• Experience in designing and developing high power and/or high frequency power electronics prototypes or products
• BSc, BEng, MSc, PhEng or PhD in electronic engineering or a comparable field
• Ability to communicate and manage stakeholders from different fields
• Ability to lead and establish a team
• Experience in working with standards and certification
• The ability to clearly translate concepts into executable designs
• Fluent in English
What we offer
• An inclusive and empowering culture based on passion, trust and authenticity
• Highly flexible working conditions with the freedom to design your own working days
• Employee stock options and an attractive salary
• Grow into a leader of your domain role
• Unlimited personal and professional growth
• Located at the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven, the ultimate high tech open innovation ecosystem as well as the smartest square km in Europe
• Start ASAP
• Employment: full time (40 hrs/week)
• AVOXT has a hybrid working setting
Send CV and motivation letter to email@example.com