Who are we?
AKKA Netherlands is the Dutch subsidiary of the AKKA Technologies Group, an international engineering consultancy company founded in France in 1984 with more than 16 000 employees worldwide.
In the Netherlands, our focus is on the High-Tech, Automotive and Digital sectors. Located at the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven, close to the famous Strip with lots of restaurants - think of Italian and Indian food - and not to forget, a beautiful lake with swans and even several ducks!
AKKA Netherlands offers you the tools, like trainings and workshops, to develop yourself and make your career blossom. Furthermore, our Talent Acquisition Team organizes social events regularly so you can grow your professional network and of course, have some fun after work. Think of a pub quiz, bowling, drinks on a Friday afternoon and more!
Your challenge is to define a test strategy for the functional cluster in the software team, including a roadmap and realization plan of this strategy. The main tasks & responsibilities are:
- Define a test strategy and align within cluster on the test strategy approach
- Adapt the test strategy to customer feedback/trends, business priorities and changes to the software design
- Anchor the test strategy within projects by performing an exemplary role within the context of projects
- Inspire and coach development teams by broadening the perspective on software testing methods
- Assists the group lead by performing software quality assessments and reports the results in terms of coverage and remaining risks, including proposing improvement actions to the group lead
- Assist projects with risk based testing, FMEA, 5x Why and test result analyses
- Review test related deliverables, observes automated regression test results, first analysis, follow up actions, bug advocacy, participates in patch hit analysis
Are you the person we are looking for?
To be able to take up this challenging role, you recognize yourself in below profile:
- Master or PhD in computer science, software engineering, system engineering, or equivalent
- A proven track record with testing software in a multidisciplinary setting is required
- Being able to explain testing concepts and principles like coverage, product risk, how to analyze a product, exploratory testing and how to provide a good test report
- Being able to demonstrate good testing
- Experience with test driven development (TDD) and behavioral driven development (BDD)
- Experience with methodologies such as Context-Driven Testing, Rapid Software Testing or testing in an Agile context like SAFe
- Experience with legacy software
- Knowledge/experience of C / C++, MATLAB, Python and Linux is a pre
In order to help you achieve your professional goals in your projects, you will be supported and followed-up during your entire career at AKKA by your dedicated Business Manager and will have the opportunity to:
- Develop your skills and expertise within an international group
- Be involved in subsequent empowering projects in line with your competencies and your expectations, within the main industrial groups
- Advance in your career by evolving within job positions and across different sectors
- All that while you will be regularly invited to AKKA events to get in touch with other colleagues and have the chance to gather all together in a chill atmosphere!
Are you ready to join AKKA? Send your application to email@example.com.
Not ready to apply yet and want more information? Please contact our colleague in Talent Acquisition Michelle for more details. You can reach her by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +3140 851 6421.