With net revenues of US$ 8.35 billion in 2017, STMicroelectronics is a world leader in providing the semiconductor solutions that make a positive contribution to people’s lives, today and into the future.
- Among the world’s largest semiconductor companies
- A leading Integrated Device Manufacturer delivering solutions that are key to Smart Driving and the Internet of Things
- A leading technology innovator: ~7,400 people working in R&D, ~17,000 patents, ~ 9,500 patent families and ~ 500 new patent filings in 2017
- An unwavering commitment to sustainability
Offering one of the industry’s broadest product portfolios, ST serves customers across the spectrum of electronics applications with innovative semiconductor solutions for Smart Driving and the Internet of Things. By getting more from technology to get more from life, ST stands for life.augmented.
ST’s products are found everywhere today, and together with our customers, we are enabling smarter driving and smarter homes, factories, and cities, along with the next generation of mobile and Internet of Things devices.
ST has headquarters in Geneva, factories in France, Italy, Malta, Morocco, China, Singapore, Malaysia and Philippines, and 80 sales and marketing offices in 35 countries worldwide.
Mass-Market is the key area of growth within STMicroelectronics' sales strategy. Task is to develop and optimize the partnership with selected mass market customers in Benelux, support technically and commercially the use of the full ST product portfolio in the customer's applications, as well as work with our local distribution network to gain share within the covered market. Supporting the Demand Creation activities at those customers and developing a joint strategy with the distribution channel are the key pillars to achieve targeted sales results.
You will work in a small team of 3 people, reporting to the Benelux Sales Director, and will be based at our sales office located at the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven (NL).
Your tasks will be to:
- manage the relationship with and support technically and commercially of a number of assigned accounts;
- give first line support to our customers and our distributors, assisting them with your technical knowledge and expertise to promote ST products;
- perform a basic review and analysis of customer applications and propose solutions based on ST’s large product portfolio, in cooperation with ST EMEA technical marketing;
- follow-up projects at a number of selected customers;
- promote ST products through basic technical product presentations at customers and distributors;
- possibly set-up and maintain demo material to be used during meetings at customers and at fairs in Benelux.
- You have a Bachelor or Master engineering degree in a technical field (electronics or ICT), or equivalent through experience
- You have a minimum of 7-8 years experience in an electronics sales or sales support environment
- You are a self-starter, able to take ownership and initiative, and do not need much supervision
- You are a team-player
- You are customer-oriented, with good communication skills
- You are eager to learn and discover, and be aware of new techniques and products
- You are fluent in spoken and written Dutch and English. Knowledge of French is not a pre-requisite but nice to have
- You are willing to travel regularly in the Benelux to meet customers, and occasionally within Europe
- You have a valid driver’s license
- Work in a small team of enthusiastic and experienced colleagues
- A challenging environment and contacts with customers working on the technologies of tomorrow
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including a company car