Our team achieves more every day. So can you.
We have been making navigation products for a continuously growing number of automotive customers since 2007.
And, we are not slowing down.
- Are you passionate about routing applications and automotive navigation?
- Do you think of yourself as an Expert on modern build and development tools?
- Do you like working on next generation technologies? Who doesn’t actually?
- Want to develop navigation systems which may end up in your neighbor’s or cousin’s car?
How about - Want to code the future?
Pretty big thinking. We like to think we make that happen.
The experience (and future opportunities) may include building modern navigation systems with the latest technologies, performance optimization on embedded devices, ensuring your team delivers code meeting the highest quality standards, efficiently serving a rapidly increasing customer base, and providing the best possible user experience.
Here’s a little taste of your challenge
- Define, set up, and maintain the project’s build/tool environment.
- Discuss and decide together with the project manager, architect, and tech leads how to configure software branches/streams, how to set up change/event management in Jira, etc.
- Integrate software components (internal, external) into a coherent product.
- Combine build results and other components (e.g., maps, voices, tooling, etc.) into release packages.
- Execute tests to proof the testability of the product operating in its target environment.
- Coordinate change requests and problem reports, be a member of the project’s CCB, and monitor status of issues.
- Identify, investigate, and resolve issues.
What we expect from you
- Maintain the project archive content regarding code; integrate code branches when more than one branch is being used
- Create and maintain build scripts for generating the required code configurations
- Take responsibility for correct execution of smoke tests, regression tests, code quality measurements, product KPI measurements, etc.
- Plan product integration activities in line with the overall project schedule
- Support the teams with configuration/build/tool/run-time related issues
- Ability to fully understand the customer value drivers relating to the team backlog.
- Deep understanding of the technical aspects of the project and ability to perform root cause analysis of technical issues.
- Good understanding of software development and testing, programming languages like C++ and Java, and platforms like Linux, QNX, Android, iOS.
- Knowledge and/or experience with Agile/Scrum techniques and Configuration Management processes: User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Automated Testing, etc.
- Enjoy working in a multi-cultural, international environment.
What you can expect from us
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a start-up but have the benefits of a billion euro company.
- A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don’t like the people you work with.
- Have an idea? A suggestion? A new way of doing something? The founders are still very present in the company and are very accessible. We all are. There is always room for good ideas. Entrepreneurialism is valued.
- Decisive actions. We don’t like to wait. It’s in our DNA to move forward. So it only makes sense that we don’t jam the company with lots of layers. We make things happen. Quickly.
Want to join us?
We would like to meet you!
Please apply through www.tomtom.com/careers.
We kindly ask you to complete the form and attachments in English.
Pre-employment screening of all external candidates is part of the selection process.