You develop appropriate strategies to monitor, analyze, predict production and R&D data of the 3D printing process and end-products as an input to new developments or improvements to existing products and solutions.
Senior Quality Analyst
- You develop appropriate strategies to monitor, analyze, predict production and R&D data of the 3D printing process and end-products as an input to new developments or improvements to existing products and solutions.
- You deeply understand the data in relationship with the production-process and the end-product. If needed, you create/initiate new measuring methods to enrich the data. It is not expected that only data is analyzed. It is key that data is translated in a the relationship with the process and/or product.
- You are responsible for monitoring the production-process and the end-product quality.
- You are responsible for the visualization of data to report to management to facilitate product and process development decisions
- You anticipate and list data quality problems and initiate quality improvement project.
Skills and experience
- Masters (MSc) degree in Physics, Electrical, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in an product design environment with respect to quality and reliability.
- Experience in setting up and managing quality improvement programs is a must.
- You have the ability to aggregate data and transform data into meaningful information.
- You have strong analytical skills and a critical attitude.
- Knowledge of data management is necessary, has technical competencies e.g. SQL, data mining, R, Power BI, excel, etc.
- R or Python programming skills
- Good knowledge of physics, optics and software to support the ability to truly understand the production-process and the end-product.
- Previous 3D printing experience.
It is expected that the person taking up this role:
- is self-starting,
- taking ownership of the responsibilities,
- solutions driven, result oriented
- communicates very clearly external and internal with all stakeholders
- can take on and handle goals independently, with respect for planning and deadlines
The job is based in Turnhout and the person is part of the CPO team
Location of work is Turnhout, Belgium.
Resume should be sent in English.
What we offer
- The ability to work on a high-tech game-changer technology platform
- Work with a high-profile team looking to disrupt in an international context
- Start-up career opportunities way beyond the corporate box
- Package including a market-conform salary, Meal vouchers, Hospitalization and group insurance
If you are interested in this position or have additional questions, please contact us.