SMART Photonics is a rapidly growing, ambitious high-tech company. In the current life-cycle of our company (scale-up, 60 employees) your role will be broad. Join us with the photonics revolution and apply now! We are looking for a:
Senior Equipment Engineer
Location: High Tech Campus, Eindhoven The Netherlands
Fulltime: 40 hours a week
Direct Report: Operations Manager
As a Senior Equipment Engineer you will be the tool owner for various types of equipment used in the wafer manufacturing. Examples are plasma deposition tools, lithography tools, coat and developer tracks and wet and dry etch tools. Your main goal is to maintain and improve existing equipment and to expand the production line towards the next phase in photonics manufacturing. You will be working closely together with the responsible Process Engineers, Technicians, R&D Engineers and Technical Project Leaders.
Job responsibilities and qualifications
We are looking for a person who
· Has at least 10 years of work experience as an equipment engineer;
· Experience with statistics, process control (SPC), FMEA, 8D;
· High level trouble shooting skills;
· Strong communicator;
· Experience with new tool installation projects (selection, acceptance and release);
· Flexibility and adaptability to work well within a team or independently under minimal supervision as conditions require;
· Flexibility to adapt to rapidly changing priorities;
· Hands-on participation and strong sense of urgency;
· Strong ownership;
· Has a natural independent drive to take responsibility/ownership to get the job done, stay focused and be pro-active;
What we offer you
· To develop with us SMART Photonics into a market leader in an entrepreneurial, dynamic environment.
· A challenging position with plenty of room for own initiatives and professional development.
· A talented group of passionate people, working in an open culture, in multidisciplinary teams.
· A competitive set of employment terms.
· Located on the bustling High Tech Campus, in the Brainport Region
Are you interested?
Please send your motivation letter and resume to: email@example.com attn. Yvonne Stas, HR manager. We are looking forward to your response! If you have specific job related questions, please contact the Operations Manager, Armand Klignet, 040-3046433.
See also our website www.smartphotonics.nl for more information about the company;