AKKA Netherlands is the Dutch subsidiary of the AKKA Technologies Group, an international engineering consultancy company founded in France in 1984 with more than 16 000 employees worldwide.
In the Netherlands, our focus is on the High-Tech, Automotive and Digital sectors. Located at the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven, close to the famous Strip with lots of restaurants - think of Italian and Indian food - and not to forget, a beautiful lake with swans and even several ducks!
AKKA Netherlands offers you the tools, like trainings and workshops, to develop yourself and make your career blossom. Furthermore, our Talent Acquisition Team organizes social events regularly so you can grow your professional network and of course, have some fun after work. Think of a pub quiz, bowling, drinks on a Friday afternoon and more!
- Develop heavy duty diesel engines with focus on ASPICE processes
- Responsible for planning, roadmap development and implementation of ASPICE Level 2 (and further growth) within the EHWD group
- Documentation of departmental processes
- Review current processes and drive improvement of process, procedures and templates constantly
- Identify issues / gaps and training needs
- Coaching people in implementation of ASPICE processes and optimize where necessary
- Provide regular reporting to Engineering Management on progress of ASPICE processes
- Bachelor or Master degree in Automotive Technology
- At least 5 years of applied experience in Quality Management (TS16949/QS9000 or ISO, ASPICE), preferably in the area ASPICE implementation in Product Development teams
- A thorough understanding of the ASPICE and related Quality Standards Knowledge of APQP Process, process improvements and in-process audits
- Clear, concise and open written and verbal communication containing appropriate detail with all stakeholders
- Providing leadership to teams engaged in problem solving or innovative participation in the group
- V-Cycle process knowledge
- Coaching experience
In order to help you achieve your professional goals in your projects, you will be supported and followed-up during your entire career at AKKA by your dedicated Business Manager and will have the opportunity to:
- Develop your skills and expertise within an international group
- Be involved in subsequent empowering projects in line with your competencies and your expectations, within the main industrial groups
- Advance in your career by evolving within job positions and across different sectors
- All that while you will be regularly invited to AKKA events to get in touch with other colleagues and have the chance to gather all together in a chill atmosphere!
Are you ready to join AKKA? Send your motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not ready to apply yet and want more information? Please contact our colleague in Talent Acquisition Michelle for more details. You can reach her by sending an email to email@example.com or call +3140 851 6421.