Incooling creates next-generation phase change cooling systems dedicated to maximising the efficiency and performance potential of the data centre industry. With a mission to cool down the planet one server at a time, we are striving for making a positive and long-lasting impact.
As a mechanical engineer at Incooling, you will become part of the company’s technical team, as a key player in the development of cool solutions for our next generation products portfolio.
- Perform engineering calculations and modelling of cooling systems at the component level;
- Create high-quality mechanical designs according to specification and industry standards for mass production;
- Identify technical bottlenecks, conduct root-cause analysis and map out resolution when designing parts, components and assemblies including appropriate test procedures;
- Select appropriate components/sub-components and ensuring their functionality (i.e. temperature, pressure);
- Drive impact analysis and implementation of engineering changes into the products;
- Develop test protocols and perform physical tests and experiments;
- Maintain engineering documents with appropriate data;
MSc in Mechanical engineering;
- 3+ years of experience working in a multidisciplinary engineering environment with suppliers and partners, to ensure timely realisation of complex components and assemblies;
- Practical experience on heat transfer, fluid dynamics, and thermodynamics;
- Experience with Rapid Prototyping techniques;
- Experience in the field of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) is a plus;
- Willing to learn about new technologies and find new solutions;
- Able to take the initiative and act quickly to drive solutions;
- Passionate about sustainability & willing to share the company mission.
Why should you join us:
Being part of Incooling means you will have a broad and entrepreneurial role in a dynamic & exciting environment with the opportunity to grow rapidly alongside our company’s growth while you truly see the results of your efforts and added value. All of our team members are enthusiastic individuals with a can-do attitude, who are not afraid of being challenged and are striving to continuously learn. If this is something that motivates you, send us your personal motivation alongside with your CV and let’s discover opportunities together! Email: email@example.com
- Dynamic environment
- Opportunity to grow
- Cool technology
- Cool team