Looking for last-year Master's university students in physics, engineering, innovation, materials science or business
At HighTechXL, we search for the latest deeptech, working with CERN and other tech companies to build ventures around their technology and take it to market.
Interns will work with startup teams on diverse assignments, giving them an in-depth view of deeptech in our accelerator program. Interns will also visit some of Eindhoven’s industry-dominant tech companies for day-long immersion in their corporate cultures.
The paid HighTechXL Internship Program lasts three to six months, and interns work a minimum of 24 hours per week.
Who we’re looking for:
- Technology-driven 3rd-year master’s students with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Students focused on innovation and making a social impact
- Ambitious people with agile, independent working styles
- Deep thinkers open to cross-discipline assignments
- Personalities who will be happy on a dynamic, multicultural team
What’s in it for you (in addition to job highlights):
- The opportunity to advance from the internship program to the post-grad traineeship program
- A spot working on the smartest square kilometer on earth, High Tech Campus
- A stand-out addition to your CV
- Work with deeptech startup teams on diverse assignments
- Day-long immersion visits to industry-dominant tech companies in the region
- One-on-one coaching with HighTechXL mentor
- Work in an engaging learning environment that allows you to become the professional of the future
- Casting Day: March 15 at High Tech Plaza, Building 27