Looking for a lead engineer in a fast growing & innovative environment!
Do you want to share your passion for technologies? Have a look at our opening for the role of Precision Mechanics Engineer and apply today!
Who are we?
AKKA Netherlands is the Dutch subsidiary of the AKKA Technologies Group, an international engineering consultancy company founded in France in 1984 with more than 21 000 employees worldwide. In the Netherlands, our focus is on the High-Tech, Digital Transport and Energy sectors.
At AKKA, we are driven by innovation and are passionate about technology. Like the two owners of the company, Maurice and Jean-Franck Ricci, both engineers, entrepreneurship is in our blood. We stay at the forefront of the digital and engineering world, and because of our expertise in various fields, we always keep innovating by hiring the most talented engineers.
AKKA Netherlands offers you the tools, like trainings and workshops, to develop yourself and make your career blossom. Part of our career road map is not only your technical project, you can also become part of our Knowledge Hub or get a Corporate role as Technical Assessor, Mentor or Ambassador.
You will work on different project for our clients in the High-Tech sector in the region of Eindhoven. In the role of Precision Mechanics Engineer you are responsible for the conceptual development of high-quality mechanical and mechatronic modules and systems.
Depending on your seniority, you will lead a team of design engineers. As a part of the design team, you will realize high-quality technical designing’s that meet budget and planning specifications. You are responsible for the concept, drawing up the specifications, complex calculations and determining test specifications. You support the project management planning and determine the technical feasibility and risk analyzes in collaboration with the system architect.
Whom are we looking for?
- At least five years of solid background in mechanical or mechatronic system design.
- A first experience in leading a team of engineers.
- Experience with current development methods, production techniques and discipline-specific technologies such as CAD systems and FEM calculations.
- Interested in and up to date with recent mechatronics, product and process technologies.
- Knowledge of precision mechanics and construction principles is an advantage.
- Well-developed communication and social skills in combination with a pragmatic attitude. You know how to convey complex subjects in an understandable, pleasant and convincing way.
- Determined, but with a creative and open mind set.
You will work in a multidisciplinary project team of mechanical, electrical, mechatronics and software engineers. These teams are responsible for the realization of challenging projects for leading international clients within the high-tech engineering (machine building).
Kim Neeskens Talent Acquisition Officer
Phone: +32 (0) 490 57 90 19