This is an ideal position for someone with a methodical approach to user problem solving
The Sales Operations Team together with their colleagues in e-business and brand coordination provide a variety of shared services that are aimed at making sure our local offices across Europe are able to effectively sell our products within their market. Together with the CRM Officer, the role of the CRM Tech Support is to answer user queries, enable configuration, testing and ongoing development of the European CRM system (B2B and B2C).
This is an ideal position for someone with a methodical approach to user problem solving. You are able to troubleshoot the problem behind the query and work with IT plus our system provider to solve the request and look for future enhancements of the CRM. You must be a clear communicator, as you will work across the business units within multiple countries always thinking in solutions for your internal customer.
- Act as main point of contact and support CRM system end-users within our European sales offices (incl. bug fixes and dealing with requests);
- Define business requirements and translate them into designs, take care of configuration and enhancements;
- Participation of projects within the domain of CRM
- Check and enforce data quality standards, including data consistency and ensure that the quality & access meets the needs of an ever-changing business environment;
- Make and maintain documentation, including data standards, procedures and definitions;
- Support, update, maintain and develop reporting that meets the needs of the CRM and its stakeholders
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Bachelor (BSc) in Business Informatics, Industrial Engineering, Information/Computer Sciences or related.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with application/database management, with both a business and technical focus.
- Fluent & confident communicating in English, both verbally & written
- Knowledge of the CRM B2B & B2C domain and the processes involved.
- Experience in data quality and processes
- Aurea CRM (previously Update7) knowledge is a pre.
WHO ARE YOU?
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve with a proactive, customer centric and creative approach.
- Result focused, eye for detail and well organized self-starter.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively.
- Located in the High Tech Campus
- Flexible working hours