The Solar Energy Application Community (SEAC) in The Netherlands was created in 2012 as a cooperation between ECN, TNO and Holland Solar. The Mission of SEAC is:
- To stimulate research and development in the field of solar energy systems and applications;|
- To stimulate the business activities in The Netherlands and its neighboring regions in the field of innovative solar energy systems and applications.
What can SEAC do for you?
- We advise companies who are interested in innovation in the field of solar energy systems and applications;
- We execute field testing, benchmarking and techno-financial modeling in projects;
- We initiate and support cooperation projects between companies and knowledge institutes.