Campus Health & Sports Club is here to ensure that you arrive at the start well trained en achieve a great performance due to our half marathon program.
What is it? Within 6 months’ time you will turn into a real long distance runner. Due to the trainings plan and learning the proper running posture and technique, you will not overstrain your muscles and tendons and decrease the chance to get an injury. Due to the facilities and expertise of Campus Health & Sports Club you can targeted train the muscles of your legs and torso (core stability).
The combination of running and muscles strengthening exercise is perfect.
For whom is the training suitable?
The training is especially suitable for beginners and slightly advanced runners. The training is easy to follow and for all levels of endurance or speed.
What does the program contain? -
- Within 6 months’ time we build up to 21,1 kilometers.
- Once a week you train within a group with an instructor.
- You will receive a personal trainings plan to go run by yourself for two days a week.
- You will receive a video analyses of you running technique.
- You obtain theoretical knowledge of running.
Rather 10 km?
Do you like to go for a run, but half a marathon is too long for you? Still register. The trainings plan will build up gradually so you can reach your goal to.
Register now for your intake on firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also contact trainer Jorg van Kortenhof +31613083660 /email@example.com
You will run the half marathon in Eindhoven this year!